<

Sunday, May 07, 2006

coffee and tea at Sunday afternoon...

10pm, just finished eating my cheese roti and having soya bean now... hehe..
yes, you are right, this is my dinner. not coz on diet lah, only coz i was too fulled thus didn't take proper dinner.
this afternoon, i had a late lunch + 2 coffee break from 2.30pm to 6.30pm... steady leh..
had my late lunch at Yoshinoya with 2 frens at Bishan at 2.30pm. then walked around awhile and went for coffee break at Bistro Delifrance. then met another fren and "accompany" him for dinner at 6pm, and taking another cup of teh tarik.
taking the sinful coffee + tea, really worry i will have trouble to sleep tonight.. caffein.. pls dun take over my minds tonight.. i need to sleep.
i could have enjoying the chocolate now as well.. my fren's fault. he should have pass me the chocolate at 6pm today, BUT he left it at home!!!!! passing me the chocolate is one of the purposes we were meeting up today.
i do believe eating chocolate will make us happy..chocolate has the HAPPY element in it. this is how i entertain myself in office normally. and i do have sources for chocolates in office.. hehe.. just walk around and steal for chocolates..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home