<

Monday, April 17, 2006

thank you darling...

Saying Thanks to my darling for writing me an article and recommending me a nice song. just to say.. everything had been cooled down. not fully, at least for the time being.
had stopped my craziness.
remembered i noted down words from 刘庸's book, forgotten the title of the book plus the actual wordings. was stored in my HP but dunno anyhow, deleted it accidentally.
如果人没有梦想与期待, 是不是就不会失望与沧桑?
seems i m just adapted to what saying by 刘庸 since long ago..
well, i could only say.. been cooled down, not that i had "resolved" the problem, but i chose not to think of it. where i knew no matter how i mad/crazy for it, i couldn't change anything. I would still need to wait to see the outcome, when the day comes. who knows when is the FINALLY the day will come?
是不是心在很久很久就死掉, 所以很久很久都没有什么心动, the drastic up and down kind of feeligs.
重生?
迴光反照?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home