<

Thursday, April 27, 2006

secretary week


This week is secretary week. Of course this "festival" has nothing to do with me, as I am NOT secretary. Me not qualified as secretary as I don't wear short skirt or heels to office and do not have the power to "electricute" guys. Only got ONE point in me that suited, if i am secretary, as I could type fast without seeing keyboard. haha... thanks to those day when i was the icq-queen.

OK.. point is.. secretary week, i stole a rose from our pretty and sexy secretary.. haha..
So lovely of her, for letting me stealing her lovely pink rose.. but she is bad either, that she said she gonna give that bouquet of flowers to her mum for Mother's Day present.. how dare she wanna do that!!!This is rose, not carnation lah.. hehe.. and she also hinting that her hubby never give her any flowers so far. Haha.. Then, my bosses (paiseh, I just have too many bosses in office nowadays) suggest to give her a dinner treat on this special occasion for her.. for being our good secretary. Then we also inviting her hubby lah, our ex-boss (another boss again!)..

6 of us going for the sushi dinner.. so happy that my painful mouth not giving much problem today, as i managed to stuff sushi into my mouth!.. really gotta thank GOD for it.. and still same conclusion as last time, Sakae is just NOT my type of drink. Do not know how to appreciate it.

And the dinner also meant for some kind of farewell.. as the complicated reorganization process, merging 2x different unit (in same department) together, I will be reporting to the boss from the another unit. Then... this sexy secretary would no more supporting me.. sob.. sob.. 4 of the colleagues went for the dinner, only ME reporting to this new boss. whereas i am the in the functional / competency team, others in project team. well, there are good and bad things for this new arrangement.. let's see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home